Current Size: 100%
Get Free Legal Information at CTLawHelp.org.
Or, close this window to remain on the Statewide Legal Services web site.
Gracias por visitar Statewide.
Si necesita ayuda con un problema legal, haga click aquí para continuar con CTLawHelp.org. Esta es una página de auto-ayuda gratis donde puede obtener ayuda con problemas legales comunes.
Statewide Legal Services Pro Bono Program for Lawyers
Statewide Legal Services has a very active Pro Bono program. Pro Bono attorneys and paralegals who volunteer, play an essential role in delivering quality legal assistance to those who would otherwise go without. Most of our Pro Bono cases are received from our legal aid hotline which provides intake, advice and referral services to low income people. Our volunteers come from the Connecticut Pro Bono Network. The Connecticut pro bono Network coordinates pro bono work in the state. For information about the program, visit http://probono.ctlawhelp.org
Types of Cases:
- Landlord/Tenant (eviction defense, security deposits)
- Family Law Cases (divorce, custody, etc.)
- School Expulsions
- Employment (Unemployment and Employment Discrimination)
- Wills/Health Care Directives/Power of Attorney
- Social Security
Statewide Legal Services also provides opportunities for attorneys who would like to assist but who cannot take a case for full representation.
Pro Bono Clinics
For Dates and times, see our Calendar
- Hartford Pro Se Divorce Clinic
- New Haven Pro Se Divorce Clinic
- Middletown Pro Se Divorce Clinic
- Hartford Security Deposit Clinic
- New Haven Security Deposit Clinic
- Middletown Social Security Clinic
For More Information
Lawyers and Paralegals with questions can contact: